COVID - 19 Salon & Spa Protocol
With the arrival of Covid-19, Karma Day Spa & Salon is implementing strict salon policies and disinfecting procedures to ensure we protect ourselves and our clients to the best of our ability. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices in order to reduce the spread of the virus. Work stations have been arranged to the best of our ability and clients should maintain social distance of (6) feet between other patrons in the salon.
Thank you for your cooperation. The regulations put in place are to help keep us all safe! We need your help to get back to business. Please have patience with us as we find our new normal.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS! We are putting our health at risk to provide your salon/spa services, if you are sick, think you may be getting sick, or have been around someone who is/has been sick, PLEASE reschedule your appointment and stay home! As Self-Employed practitioners, we can afford one cancelled appt, we cannot however, afford to get sick and cancel a week (or more) of appointments.
Common Symptoms of COVID-19 may include: (but are not limited to)
** New or Worsening Cough ** Fatigue
** Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
** Sore Throat ** Fever or Chills
** Vomiting ** Diarrhea ** Body Aches
1. Have you or anyone in your household had any of the symptoms listed above?
2. Have you or anyone in your household had contact with anyone else who has had any of these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you or anyone in your household traveled internationally or been to an area where COVID-19 is widespread in the past 14 days?
If you have experienced any of these symptoms and/or answer YES to any of the questions above, we ask that you contact your practitioner to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
SALON/SPA POLICIES UPON ARRIVAL: Please help us re-open and stay open by adhering to the following:
1. We will require all individuals to wear a face covering upon entry and thru the duration of your salon/spa service to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself, us and others.
2. To avoid a crowd in our common areas, we are asking, that you stay in your vehicle when you arrive to the salon, and wait for a text/call from your practitioner to enter. This will allow us time to properly disinfect our work stations, check out the previous client and maintain social distance and reduction of persons in the salon at one time.
3. Immediately upon entry, it is also required of everyone to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, making sure to scrub between fingers, under nails, tops and bottoms of hands and to the wrist.
4. To protect ourselves and our clientele, only 1 person per practitioner is permitted in the salon at a time. Please do not bring children or people with you to your appointment.
5. We are also asking you to enter the salon with as little "stuff" (purses, jackets, bags, drinks etc) as possible. Although minimal, the virus can travel on personal items and we want to take every precaution possible to reduce risk of spread.